Southwest Airlines Reservations Are Back With A Bang. After The Lock-Down In The USA And Several Other Countries. In Which, Southwest Have Some Good Number Of Passengers.
One Of The Best Low-cost Carrier “Southwest (WN)” Is Ready To Open The Magic Fare Pot That It Have For Its Passengers. The Airline Was Not In The Mood Of Wasting Even 1 Second After The Lift Up Of The Lock-Down.
That’s Why It Announced a $49, Fall Fare Sale For 3 Days First. I Mean It Was More Than Enough As A Surprise To The Southwest’s Fans And Frequent Flyers.
Don’t Miss: United Airlines Reservations Deals
The 3 Day Fall-Fare Sale Was An Ultimate Success. Most Of The Seats Were Booked In The First 24 Hours Itself. So, Let’s See What Actually Was Southwest Airlines Offering?
Grab The Deals ON:- JetBlue Flight Booking
Southwest Airlines Reservations For International Destinations
- Mexico:- Cabo San Lucas / Los Cabos, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Cozumel.
- Central America:- Belize, Liberia / (Costa Rica), San Jose / (Costa Rica).
- The Caribbean:- Aruba, Grand Cayman, Havana (Cuba), Montego Bay, Nassau (Bahamas), Punta Cana, Turks And Caicos, San Juan.
So, Basically, Southwest Airlines Flies To More Than 10 International Destinations Outside The USA. Southwest Airlines Is Still Offering The Cheapest One-way Flights To The Above Destinations. So, If You Want To Make A Reservations With Southwest Airlines. The Fare May Start From $99 Only. But You May Have To Call the Southwest Reservations Desk @ +1-800-435-9792 To Get A Sale Flight.
Southwest Airlines Domestic Flight Reservations
|Oakland, CA – OAK to Albany, NY – ALB||San Jose, CA – SJC to Albuquerque, NM – ABQ||San Francisco, CA – SFO to Amarillo, TX – AMA|
|Phoenix, AZ – PHX to Atlanta, GA – ATL||Pensacola, FL – PNS to San Francisco, CA – SFO||Philadelphia, PA – PHL to Austin, TX – AUS|
|Pittsburgh, PA – PIT to Boston Logan, MA – BOS||Portland, OR – PDX to Charleston, SC – CHS||Richmond, VA – RIC to Long Beach, CA – LGB|
|Kansas City, MO – MCI to Denver, CO – DEN||El Paso, TX – ELP to Miami, FL – MIA||Louisville, KY – SDF to Ft. Lauderdale, FL – FLL|
|Milwaukee, WI – MKE to Las Vegas, NV – LAS||Memphis, TN – MEM to Ft. Myers, FL – RSW||Burbank, CA – BUR to New Orleans, LA – MSY|
|Tampa, FL – TPA to Washington (Dulles), DC – IAD||West Palm Beach, FL – PBI to Oakland, CA – OAK||Des Moines, IA – DSM to Little Rock, AR – LIT|
After The Removal Of Complete Lock-down, That Was In Effect From Approx. March 2020. Southwest Started Its Operations With Domestic Flights From As Low As $39 Only. A Surprising Fact Is That, You Can Make Southwest Flight Booking At These Sale Fares.
But Due To Increase In Booking. You May Not Find These Deals Online At Southwest’s Official Website. Although, You Can Get The Complete Info About Southwestern Airlines Sale Fares Online Before Booking Any Flight.
But It Is Advisable To Get In Touch With The Airlines Directly At +1-800-435-9792.
Southwest Airlines One-way Flight Reservation
- Flights From Las Vegas, Nevada To Boston Logan, MA – BOS, Seattle/Tacoma, WA – SEA, Ft. Lauderdale, FL – FLL, Columbus, OH – CMH, Detroit, MI – DTW, Ft. Myers, FL – RSW + 30 More Flight Routes Are There. Visit: Southwest.Com To Get More Details.
- Flights From Boston (BOS) To Memphis, TN – MEM, Los Angeles, CA – LAX, Miami, FL – MIA, San Jose, Costa Rica – SJO, Sacramento, CA – SMF, Puerto Vallarta, MX – PVR + 20 More Southwest Flight Routes.
Although, I Tried To Mention The Most Of The Routes That Are Still On Sale With Southwest Airlines. But I Will Not Be Able To Provide The Complete List Of Discounted Southwest Flights Here. So, I Request You To Kindly Visit The Southwest.com To Make Southwest Airlines Reservations At Sale Fares.
Why Choose Southwest Airlines For Flight Booking?
Southwest Airlines Is One Of The Best Low-cost Airlines In The USA. No One Can Deny This Statement. We All Know That Not Only For The Fares But Southwest Is Also Known For Its Passenger Friendly Policies. The Airline Calls Its Fares As “Tranfarency“. Because There Are No Hidden Charges When You Make Your Reservations With Southwest Airlines.
Well, The Airline Clearly States On Their Official Website:
- There Will Be No Change Fee.
- There Will Be No Cancellation Fee
- 2 Bags Always Fly Free.
Not Only This But Also Southwest Airlines Clearly Stated About Under Which Term And Condition. A Passenger Will Be Charged. Trust Me, It’s Really Hard To Move Southwest Airline’s Frequent Flyers To Some Other Airlines.
Which Airline Is Sharing Its Route With Southwest?
Well, Southwest Airlines Share Routes With Many Big Airlines In The USA. Some Of Which Include But Not Limited To:
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
- JetBlue Airways
- Delta Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Volaris Airlines
However, None Of The Airlines Can Compete With Southwest Inside The USA. At least On Most Of the Domestic Routes. But If We Take About The Flights From The USA To MEXICO.
Then Volaris Airlines Seems To Be One Of The Toughest Competitor To Southwest Airlines. Because If We Talk About Fares, Yes Volaris Flight Tickets Are Way Cheaper Than Southwest Airlines.
But The Change Fee, Cancellation Fee, And Several Other Charges Are Not Fixed At Volaris Airlines.
Simply, In Terms Of The Flight Farse Volaris May Beat Southwest Airlines On Some Routes. But In Terms Of Trust, Transparency, Fares(Some Routes), And Always Free Changes And Cancellations Will Make Southwest Win The Battle Every Time.
- Visit Southwest.com and move towards the flight booking form as shown above.
- Select One-way or Round trip along with a Depart and Return Date.
- Enter the number of passengers that are above the age of 2 Years.
- Select Dollars for booking with money or Points for booking with reward miles.
- Enter the PROMO CODE (If You Have One).
- Click On “Search”.
- Select one of the cheapest flights from the search results.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Confirm and verify your details before making the payment.
- Pay for the flights by using Credit Card, Debit Card, or through the other options available at Southwest.com and it’s done.
- Simply note down your booking reference number / PNR.
How To Book A Multi-city Flight With Southwest Airlines?
The booking steps will remain the same as mentioned in How To Book A Southwest Flight Online?. But you have to follow a different link. So, that you can reach the Advance flight search form of Southwest Airlines. That can help you search for a multi-city flight and guide you through the booking and payment pages.
Please Visit:- Advance Flight Search Form
However, the same can also be achieved by clicking the “advanced” link on the Southwest Simple Flight Search Form. Please refer to the above image.
How To Check in Online At Southwest?
Well, Southwest’s flight search form at the homepage of Southwest.com mentions almost every link that is providing quick access to some of the most important sections of the airline.
So, Let’s have a look at How you can Check-in online in 4 easy steps?
- Please visit Southwest.com
- Click on “CHECK IN”
- Enter Confirmation Number, First Name, And Last Name Of The Passenger.
- Click “Check In” and You are done.
Although the online check-in process at southwest is really simple and hassle-free. But it is backed with some important policies that one must care about and follow before check-in online at Southwest.
What Are The Ways To Check-in At Southwest?
Southwest provides several ways to its passengers So that they can check-in hassle-free both online and offline.
- For Online Check-In: Passengers can Check-in through Southwest.com and Mobile App.
- For Offline Check-In: Passengers may visit Southwest’s E-ticket counter or Kiosk at the airport.
How Early Can I Check In For My Flight?
- Passengers with eligible reservations may check-in online or by visiting the airport at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- After check in, The passenger can print their boarding passes through Southwest.com or by visiting Southwest Airlines’ kiosk or E-ticket counter at the airport.
Can I Check In At Southwest With My Mobile Device?
Yes, Check-in through a web-enabled mobile device is available with Southwest Airlines. But to print the boarding pass, you simply need to head on towards the E-ticket counter or Southwest kiosk at the airport to get your printed boarding pass.
Although the automated system at the Southwest ticket counter will recognize that you already did Check in to your flight. That’s why you have to select the option of reprinting your boarding pass.
But make sure that the reprinted boarding pass displays the same boarding group that was there on the check-in confirmation screen on your mobile device.
Who can Check In Online And Print Their Boarding Pass At Southwest.com?
- A passenger’s age must be verified if holding the Senior, Child, or Infant Fares.
- Any passenger with a valid booking can Check In 24 Hours prior to their Scheduled flight departure. Because for the domestic flights Check In starts 24 Hours Prior to the Flight Scheduled.
- A passenger can Check In at the last 1 Hour prior to the Scheduled flight departure
- Military Personnel holding Southwest Airlines Reservations are not eligible for online Check In. Because they have to verify their identity, As the military fare is available only for the active military personnel.
Please Note:- For a child passenger or an infant that is under the age of 2 years and traveling on the lap. You must present a valid birth certificate for verification to the Southwest Staff member present at the airport and must Check-in through them only.
Thus online Check-In will not be available for child passengers or passengers traveling with an infant.
What Is Early Bird Check In At Southwest?
Early Bird Check-In is an automated and one of the fastest ways to Check-In online with Southwest Airlines. But this automated check-in is having a face value that ranges from $15 to $25 per passenger per way.
However, this extra price over and above your Southwest Airlines Reservations fare is not only for Check In only. But also provides some extra perks to the passengers opting for this service.
Perks For Passengers Having Early Bird Check In
- Automatic Online Check In 36 Hours prior to the scheduled flight.
- Passengers can print their boarding pass anytime before the scheduled flight departure
- Passengers will get their boarding position automatically at the time of Check In. That is 36 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure. However, for general Check In, The time is 12 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
- However, Early Bird Check In does not guarantee that a passenger 100% gets his/her preferred seating in the airplane. But Early Bird Check-In can improve your chances of getting the same.
- That means priority boarding is one of the best advantages of Southwest’s Early Bird Check-In.
- Preferred Overhead Bin Selection for the passengers that Check In earlier.